Equity Institutional - Beware all Clients and Advisors...Security Breach on eVantage Puts All Current and Former Clients At Risk!
y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!Instead, I received a letter on 5/2/2013 about the security breach of its eVantage online account access system.
The least they could have done is offered account owners a 1-yr subscription to LifeLock. This company is completely inept and doesn't deserve to be in business. Probably also why the Better Business Bureau revoked Equity Trust's BBB accreditation.
Oh well, I have chosen to post a negative review on Equity Trust's BBB profile, and have filed complaints with the TX Attorney General, TX and SD banking departments, and oh yeah, posted a complaint on RipOffReport.com.I would encourage others out there to do the same!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Evantage Online Account Access
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."