Equity Institutional - Beware all Clients and Advisors...Security Breach on eVantage Puts All Current and Former Clients At Risk!

26 of 26 Equity Institutional reviews

y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!Instead, I received a letter on 5/2/2013 about the security breach of its eVantage online account access system.

The least they could have done is offered account owners a 1-yr subscription to LifeLock. This company is completely inept and doesn't deserve to be in business. Probably also why the Better Business Bureau revoked Equity Trust's BBB accreditation.

Oh well, I have chosen to post a negative review on Equity Trust's BBB profile, and have filed complaints with the TX Attorney General, TX and SD banking departments, and oh yeah, posted a complaint on RipOffReport.com.I would encourage others out there to do the same!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 26 Equity Institutional reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08 #1108619

Worst company every. Have been trying to move my account out and close this one as of this very moment it has been 8 weeks aND still deaLing wit this unethical company. Like other post I have read every time I call spending 40 to 50 min. On hold I get some rep. That says I'm sorry for this but this is not right, this line is filled out wrong, not sure what part of this acct. Bla bla bla.

0 0 Reply

Mar 19 #1130197

Got any solution?
Pkease help us get out of there hands. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Equity Institutional. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Equity Institutional.
Filing a new complaint about
×