Equity Institutional - Beware all Clients and Advisors...Security Breach on eVantage Puts All Current and Former Clients At Risk!
y account was closed 3 years ago with Sterling Trust (aka "Equity Institutional", "Equity Trust Company"), and my information should have been removed and online access cutoff at that time!Instead, I received a letter on 5/2/2013 about the security breach of its eVantage online account access system.
The least they could have done is offered account owners a 1-yr subscription to LifeLock. This company is completely inept and doesn't deserve to be in business. Probably also why the Better Business Bureau revoked Equity Trust's BBB accreditation.
Oh well, I have chosen to post a negative review on Equity Trust's BBB profile, and have filed complaints with the TX Attorney General, TX and SD banking departments, and oh yeah, posted a complaint on RipOffReport.com.I would encourage others out there to do the same!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Evantage Online Account Access
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."